20 Oct Platinum
The Platinum desktop residential gateway is stand-alone triple-play router of the Genexis portfolio. It blends design, high-end technology and user-friendliness into one product. It is available with copper or fiber interface and can be easily connected to all Genexis or third party Point-to-Point and GPON network termination products, including the Element NT, Element GPON and MC901.
The Platinum offers powerful Residential Gateway functionality, including Gigabit routing, telephony, dual concurrent WLAN and USB.
Best-in-class residential gateway
The Platinum Residential Gateway offers best-in-class routing capabilities. It combines ultra high-speed performance with sophisticated Residential Gateway features. At the same time, installation is simple and the user-friendly interface enables straightforward configuration.
Choose your type of uplink
The Platinum enables a broad spectrum of end-user installation scenarios by supporting various uplink types. The Platinum is available with traditional copper (RJ-45) or fixed fiber (SFF) uplink, but also includes option for a combo port (RJ-45 & SFP).
• Powerful triple-play residential gateway
• High-speed router with 4 managed Ethernet ports, 1 Gbps each
• Two telephony lines (SIP-based VoIP)
• Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
• USB 2.0 port
• Optional MSA-compliant SFP interface
• IPv4 and IPv6 concurrently supported
• Flexible management including TR-069, CLI, SNMP and GAPS (Genexis Automatic Provisioning System)